Home 1289 N. 2nd St., Abilene, Texas 79601
12th Armored Division Message Board
register | search | profile
12th Armored Division >> General Discussion >> Research
1 posts total   
Author Topic:  Research
harry dhans
Junior Member
Member # 9107

Posts: 317
From: Abilene,TX
Registered: 5/24/2012
posted 12/9/2014 4:29:55 PM    Click here to view the profile for harry dhans  Click here to email harry dhans  edit/delete post  Reply w/Quote
Military service records are not online. If you are a veteran or next-of-kin of a deceased veteran, you
can request copies of records from NPRC online via http://www.archives.gov/veterans/evetrecs/. All
requesters should visit the NPRC website at http://www.archives.gov/st-louis/militarypersonnel/index.html
for information about accessing military service records and other related